We are excited to announce that Extended Day will be offering programs for Summer 2021! All placements will be determined by a random lottery system. Families wishing to participate must enter the Extended Day Summer Session Lottery no later than May 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM to be considered. Please read the following important details, and then register for the lottery below.
Entering the lottery does not guarantee a spot in the summer program. All entries received by the deadline of May 19, 2021 will be sorted through a randomized process and those selected will receive an email with registration instructions. Those not selected will be automatically placed on a waitlist in the randomized order.
The summer program is available to students in kindergarten through 8th grade, who are enrolled in and attending a public school operated by an El Dorado County public school district. Programs will be offered at:
- Pleasant Grove Middle School (Rescue District) - June 7th - July 29th*
- Indian Creek Elementary (Placerville Area) - June 7th - July 30th*
- Silva Valley Elementary (Buckeye District) - June 14th - July 30th*
*All sites are closed on Monday, July 5th, in observance of Independence Day
Hours of operation will be from 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- $4.00/per hour/per child
- 20 hour weekly minimum (not in summer school)
- 10 hour weekly minimum (while attending summer school)
- $50.00 per child Account Deposit
- $20.00 per child Summer Use Fee
- $25.00 Account Activation Fee (new families or accounts that have been inactive 12 or more months)
- Swim Fee (to be determined, as swim may not be an option)
If selected to register, all account balances must be current, and fees, deposit and account activation (if applicable) are due at time of registration.
------> Enter lottery here <------